Monday, August 2, 2010

Kristen Stewart interview.

Did you know that before Twilight Kristen has been in just about 20 movies!! she didn't really get noticed until the hit movie Twilight. Before she could walk around and hardly get noticed. But after the Twilight movies she gets croweds of paparazi and fans swarming her.

17 million copies, and there are more than 350 fan sites devoted to the stories, so the burden of expectation was high, and casting the right couple in the leading roles vital.

“It’s just surreal to be a crucial part of a machine like this,” says Stewart. “I’m sort of the vessel. These girls are obsessed with Edward through me. If I wasn’t right, I’d be persecuted and put on a cross.”
She told the telegraph.

Maybe a little over the top but she is a 19-year-old actress, who tries desperately to maintain her privacy while keeping fans of the Twilight saga happy. She recently did a movie called the Runaways. In the movie Stewart plays the band’s bisexual leader Joan Jett, who was executive producer of the film and whose black hair and lean, punk look earned her fashion-icon status


“It was tough because I only had a really tiny window of free time, but I wanted to make the movie. And I didn’t want to get any older because I’m already older than Joan was when she was in the Runaways,” says Stewart. “I just crammed it in, and hoped that it would work. And it did. It’s nice to switch to movies like this between Twilights, but I’m excited to go and do the next couple of years of Bella’s life.”

“It’s impossible to always get across what I’m trying to say, but, if I just stay honest, then I’m not going to look back on any of these interviews and wonder what I was trying to do or be,” she says.

“I’m asked all the time in interviews about who I am, and I know a few people my age who have a strong sense of self, but I couldn’t say I know myself and sum it up and give it to you in a little package. I don’t know myself at all yet.”

She is 19 and tries to keep her prvacy while also etertaining her fans. It's hard but so far she has done amazingly well.




Sources: www.telegraph.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment