Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cast to start fight training in september.

Cast to start Twilight Breaking Dawn fight training in September. According to the Examiner, Kellan Lutz who plays vampire Emmit Cullen in the very popular “Twilight Saga” movies recently revealed that the “Twilight Saga” crew might be scheduled to star fight training rehearsals as early as next month in September. He also revealed that he enjoys hangin with his fellow “Twilight Saga” co-stars,and more.
Kellan stated, “I believe we might start rehearsals in September fight training, and then I think start production in November until March in Vancouver and Baton Rouge. I love doing stunts, I love doing action movies.” Next, he revealed filming the “Twilight Saga” movies are like a family reunion.
He stated, “We just have a really great group of actors who are real people who can just have fun. We have so many inside jokes now, and we don’t get sick of each other because these movies are only three to four months of shooting and then we’re off doing our own thing. And then we get excited to come back and it’s like a great family reunion. I can’t wait. I really can’t wait. I don’t think many actors who are part of trilogies or sagas can say that and really can’t wait to get back to the cast again. Share stories and make more memories.”
Finally, he revealed that he wants to take a good vacation before shooting “Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn” because it’s going to be huge. He stated, “I want to go to Turkey really bad, and Istanbul, Iceland and Ireland,and somewhere to get away and get a tan before I have to be all pale for a while to play vampire Emmett Cullen. But I just want to relax because Breaking Dawn is going to be a big movie to shoot"
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment